Information about Losaral AM Tablet
Uses / Indications: Losaral AM Tablet is used in the treatment of high blood pressure.
- Product composition:
- Losartan (50mg), Amlodipine (5mg)
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Losaral AM Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Nausea, Altered taste, Diarrhoea, Stomach upset, Ankle swelling, Headache, Dizziness, Weakness, Numbness of extremity, Edema (swelling), Flushing of skin, Increased potassium level in blood, Decreased blood pressure.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Losaral AM Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- How it works:
- Losaral AM Tablet is a combination of two medicines: Losartan and Amlodipine which lower blood pressure effectively. Losartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB) and Amlodipine is a calcium channel blocker (CCB). They work by relaxing the blood vessels and making the heart more efficient at pumping blood throughout the body.
- Rs 39.60