Information about Atext-F 25mg/0.5mg Tablet
Uses / Indications: Atext-F 25mg/0.5mg Tablet is used in the treatment of depression.
- Product composition:
- Paroxetine (25mg), Clonazepam (0.5mg)
Interactions / Warnings: Atext-F 25mg/0.5mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Atext-F 25mg/0.5mg Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Confusion, Memory impairement, Uncoordinated body movements, Drowsiness, Tiredness, Anorgasmia (decreased orgasm), Low sexual desire, Delayed ejaculation.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Atext-F 25mg/0.5mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- How it works:
- Atext-F 25mg/0.5mg Tablet is a combination of two medicines: Paroxetine and clonazepam which have mood-enhancing and anxiety-lowering effects. Paroxetine is selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) which increases the levels of serotonin, a chemical messenger that improves mood. Clonazepam is a benzodiazepine (BZD) which increases the action of GABA, a chemical messenger that suppresses the abnormal activity of the nerve cells in the brain.
Lupizep Plus 25 mg/0.5 mg
- Rs 140.00
Paro CR Forte Tablet
D D Pharmaceuticals
- Rs 142.00