Information about Atext 25mg Tablet PR
Uses / Indications: Atext 25mg Tablet PR is used in the treatment of depression, anxiety disorder, phobia, post traumatic stress disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Product composition:
- Paroxetine (25mg)
Interactions / Warnings: Atext 25mg Tablet PR may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Atext 25mg Tablet PR is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
- Expert advice:
- It can take 2-3 weeks for Atext to start working. Do not stop treatment suddenly as this may cause a stomach upset, flu-like withdrawal symptoms and sleep disturbance. Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Atext, as it may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness. If your doctor asks you to stop Atext, you should reduce the dose slowly over 4 weeks. The addiction/dependence potential of Atext is very less. You may develop anxiety during initiation of therapy.
- Side Effects:
- Nausea, Headache, Diarrhoea, Fatigue.
- How to use:
- Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use. Atext 25mg Tablet PR may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- How it works:
- Atext 25mg Tablet PR is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressant. It works by increasing the levels of serotonin, a chemical messenger in the brain. This improves mood and physical symptoms in depression and relieves symptoms of panic and obsessive disorders.
- Faq for medicine:
- Is Atext available or sold over the counter? : No. Atext is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold over the counter|Is Atext safe? : Yes. Atext is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor|Is Atext a narcotic/controlled/addictive substance? : No. Atext is not a narcotic/controlled substance. However, it can cause addiction in some cases because of its effects on the brain|Is Atext the same as Xanax? : No. Atext is an anti-depressant while Xanax (alprazolam) is a sedative/anti-epileptic drug|Is Atext a MAOI/benzodiazepine/anti-depressant? : Atext is not a MAOI (mono-amino oxidase inhibitor) or a benzodiazepine. It is an anti-depressant|Does Atext cause headache : Yes. Atext may cause headache, weight loss, memory loss, hair loss or high blood pressure. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.
- Medicine interaction:
- Atext with Reboxetine|Atext with Linezolid|Atext with Tizanidine|Atext with Moclobemide|Atext with Selegiline|Atext with Rasagiline|Atext with Sibutramine|Atext with Terfenadine|Atext with Hyoscine butylbromide|Atext with Penfluridol|Atext with Zuclopenthixol|Atext with Iloperidone|Atext with Butorphanol|Atext with Fenoverine|Atext with Imipramine|Atext with Eletriptan|Atext with Darunavir|Atext with Oxyphenonium|Atext with Gliclazide|Atext with Celiprolol|Atext with Fosphenytoin|Atext with Bupropion|Atext with Blonanserin|Atext with Glipizide|Atext with Galantamine|Atext with Pentazocine|Atext with Glibenclamide|Atext with Cyclandelate|Atext with Haloperidol|Atext with Glimepiride|Atext with Carbamazepine|Atext with Pimozide|Atext with Oxazepam|Atext with Ethylmorphine|Atext with Phenytoin|Atext with Camylofin|Atext with Fentanyl|Atext with Asenapine|Atext with Indinavir|Atext with Exenatide|Atext with Paliperidone|Atext with Duloxetine|Atext with Amineptine
Parol 25mg Tablet
- Rs 110.00
Xodep 25mg Tablet CR
- Rs 118.80
Oxitine 25mg Tablet CR
- Rs 119.00
Paro 25mg Tablet CR
D D Pharmaceuticals
- Rs 121.00
Paropex 25mg Tablet CR
- Rs 124.00