Information about Amortas Cream
Uses / Indications: Amortas Cream is used in the treatment of fungal skin infections.
- Product composition:
- Amorolfine (topical) (0.25%w/w), Phenoxyethanol (1%w/w)
Interactions / Warnings: No interaction found
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Application site redness, Itching.
- How to use:
- This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
- How it works:
- Amortas Cream is a combination of two medicines: Amorolfine (topical) and Phenoxyethanol which treat fungal skin infections. Amorolfine (topical) is an antifungal medicine which stops the growth of fungi by preventing them from forming their own protective covering. Phenoxyethanol is a preservative.