Information about Nexpro L Capsule
Uses / Indications: Nexpro L Capsule is used in the treatment of constipation.
- Product composition:
- Levosulpiride (75mg), Esomeprazole (40mg)
Taking a large amount of alcohol can increase acidity and cause acid reflux in the food pipe causing heartburn. This would decrease the effect of this drug and can aggravate your underlying condition.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Nexpro L Capsule may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Constipation, Abdominal upset, Stomach pain, Headache, Flatulence, Sleepiness.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Nexpro L Capsule is to be taken empty stomach.Take it preferably 30 minutes before food.
- How it works:
- Nexpro L Capsule is a combination of two medicines: Levosulpiride and Esomeprazole. Levosulpiride is a prokinetic which works by increasing the release of acetylcholine (a chemical messenger). This increases the movement of stomach and intestines, and prevents reflux (acid going up to the food pipe). Esomeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI). It works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps in the relief of acid-related indigestion and ulcers.
Ocid L 75mg/40mg Capsule
- Rs 108.80
Somifiz L Capsule
- Rs 145.20
- Rs 150.00
Esvoz L Capsule
- Rs 150.00
Esoper L Capsule
- Rs 175.00
Nexoage-LS 75mg/40mg Tabl
- Rs 178.00