Information about Sigcet M 5mg/10mg Tablet
Uses / Indications: Sigcet M 5mg/10mg Tablet is used for sneezing and runny nose due to allergies.
- Product composition:
- Levocetirizine (5mg), Montelukast (10mg)
Interactions / Warnings:
Sigcet M 5mg/10mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Sigcet M 5mg/10mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Nausea, Diarrhoea, Vomiting, Dryness in mouth, Headache, Skin rash, Flu-like symptoms, Fatigue, Sleepiness.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Sigcet M 5mg/10mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- How it works:
- Sigcet M 5mg/10mg Tablet is a combination of two medicines: Levocetirizine and Montelukast which treat sneezing and runny nose due to allergies. Levocetirizine is an antiallergic which blocks the action a chemical messenger (histamine) responsible for runny nose, watery eyes and sneezing. Montelukast is a leukotriene antagonist. It works by blocking the action of another chemical messenger (leukotriene). This reduces inflammation (swelling) in the airways and nose, and improves symptoms.
Newcold ml 5mg/10mg Table
- Rs 23.50
LC OD Plus 5mg/10mg Table
- Rs 28.10
Allerkast LC Tablet
- Rs 29.27
Montecip LC 5 mg/10 mg Ta
- Rs 29.73