Information about Bplosar 50mg Tablet
Uses / Indications: Bplosar 50mg Tablet is used in the treatment of high blood pressure. Decreasing high blood pressure lowers the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Product composition:
- Losartan (50mg)
Interactions / Warnings: Taking Losartan with alcohol may excessively lower the blood pressure.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Bplosar 50mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
- Expert advice:
- Bplosar can be taken with or without food but preferably be taken at the same time of the day. It is best to take the first dose before bed to reduce symptomatic hypotension. Bplosar may cause the level of potassium in blood to go up. Avoid taking potassium supplements and potassium-rich foods such as banana and broccoli. Inform your doctor immediately if you have rapid swelling of the lips, tongue, and throat that may affect breathing. Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Side Effects:
- Dizziness, Back pain, Sinus inflammation, Increased potassium level in blood.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Bplosar 50mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- How it works:
- Bplosar 50mg Tablet is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB). It works by blocking the hormone angiotensin thereby relaxing blood vessels, allowing the blood to flow more smoothly and the heart to pump more efficiently.
- Faq for medicine:
- Is Bplosar a blood thinner? : No, Bplosar is from a class of medications called angiotensin II receptor antagonists. It works by blocking the action of certain natural substances that tighten the blood vessels, allowing the blood to flow more smoothly and the heart to pump more efficiently|Is Bplosar safe? : Bplosar is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor|Is losartan the same as losartan potassium? : Yes. Losartan is available in the market as losartan potassium. So, the salt form of losartan contains potassium, however, check the bottle before use|Is Bplosar generic? : Yes, it is the generic drug|Is losartan a water pill? : No, it belongs to a class of medications called angiotensin II receptor antagonists|Is Bplosar gluten free? : Yes. Bplosar is gluten free. However, please refer to package insert of the prescribed brand before use|Does losartan contain potassium? : Losartan is available in the market as losartan potassium. So, the salt form of losartan contains potassium, however, check the bottle before use|Can I take losartan with Benadryl/atenolol/Xanax/Viagra/Nyquil/metoprolol? : Atenolol, metoprolol and Xanax may lower blood pressure when taken along with losartan. No clinically observed drug interaction is observed with Viagra, Nyquil, and alcohol. Please follow doctor’s advice regarding its use|Does Bplosar cause constipation/infrequent urination/ drowsiness/ headache/ itching/ cough/ lower heart rate? : Bplosar causes headache, drowsiness. Constipation, infrequent urination, itching, cough and low heart rate are not reported. Patient should fallow doctor’s advice regarding the possible side effects.
- Medicine interaction:
- Bplosar with Rifampicin|Bplosar with Cyclosporine|Bplosar with Heparin|Bplosar with Nadroparin|Bplosar with Ardeparin|Bplosar with Reviparin|Bplosar with Enoxaparin|Bplosar with Triamterene|Bplosar with Tacrolimus|Bplosar with Dalteparin|Bplosar with Eplerenone|Bplosar with Bemiparin|Bplosar with Tinzaparin|Bplosar with Spironolactone|Bplosar with Lithium|Bplosar with Parnaparin|Bplosar with Chlorthalidone|Bplosar with Torasemide|Bplosar with Furosemide|Bplosar with Oxyphenbutazone|Bplosar with Terazosin|Bplosar with Recombinant Human Erythropoietin Alfa / Epoetin Alfa|Bplosar with Alfuzosin|Bplosar with Prazosin|Bplosar with Metolazone|Bplosar with Naftopidil|Bplosar with Digoxin|Bplosar with Aspirin|Bplosar with Nimesulide|Bplosar with Phenoxybenzamine|Bplosar with Metamizole / Dipyrone|Bplosar with Indapamide|Bplosar with Doxazosin
Dilosar H Tablet
Theo Pharma Pvt Ltd
- Rs 19.25