Information about Paropex 25mg Tablet CR
Uses / Indications: Paropex 25mg Tablet CR is used in the treatment of depression, anxiety disorder, phobia, post traumatic stress disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Product composition:
- Paroxetine (25mg)
Interactions / Warnings: Paropex 25mg Tablet CR may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Paropex 25mg Tablet CR is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
- Expert advice:
- It can take 2-3 weeks for Paropex to start working. Do not stop treatment suddenly as this may cause a stomach upset, flu-like withdrawal symptoms and sleep disturbance. Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Paropex, as it may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness. If your doctor asks you to stop Paropex, you should reduce the dose slowly over 4 weeks. The addiction/dependence potential of Paropex is very less. You may develop anxiety during initiation of therapy.
- Side Effects:
- Nausea, Headache, Diarrhoea, Fatigue.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Paropex 25mg Tablet CR may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- How it works:
- Paropex 25mg Tablet CR is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressant. It works by increasing the levels of serotonin, a chemical messenger in the brain. This improves mood and physical symptoms in depression and relieves symptoms of panic and obsessive disorders.
- Faq for medicine:
- Is Paropex available or sold over the counter? : No. Paropex is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold over the counter|Is Paropex safe? : Yes. Paropex is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor|Is Paropex a narcotic/controlled/addictive substance? : No. Paropex is not a narcotic/controlled substance. However, it can cause addiction in some cases because of its effects on the brain|Is Paropex the same as Xanax? : No. Paropex is an anti-depressant while Xanax (alprazolam) is a sedative/anti-epileptic drug|Is Paropex a MAOI/benzodiazepine/anti-depressant? : Paropex is not a MAOI (mono-amino oxidase inhibitor) or a benzodiazepine. It is an anti-depressant|Does Paropex cause headache : Yes. Paropex may cause headache, weight loss, memory loss, hair loss or high blood pressure. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.
- Medicine interaction:
- Paropex with Selegiline|Paropex with Linezolid|Paropex with Rasagiline|Paropex with Moclobemide|Paropex with Tizanidine|Paropex with Sibutramine|Paropex with Reboxetine|Paropex with Terfenadine|Paropex with Glimepiride|Paropex with Butorphanol|Paropex with Duloxetine|Paropex with Fenoverine|Paropex with Zuclopenthixol|Paropex with Indinavir|Paropex with Cyclandelate|Paropex with Fentanyl|Paropex with Haloperidol|Paropex with Celiprolol|Paropex with Iloperidone|Paropex with Hyoscine butylbromide|Paropex with Asenapine|Paropex with Glipizide|Paropex with Bupropion|Paropex with Exenatide|Paropex with Pimozide|Paropex with Eletriptan|Paropex with Amineptine|Paropex with Oxazepam|Paropex with Glibenclamide|Paropex with Paliperidone|Paropex with Imipramine|Paropex with Gliclazide|Paropex with Pentazocine|Paropex with Camylofin|Paropex with Blonanserin|Paropex with Oxyphenonium|Paropex with Ethylmorphine|Paropex with Carbamazepine|Paropex with Penfluridol|Paropex with Darunavir|Paropex with Galantamine|Paropex with Phenytoin|Paropex with Fosphenytoin
Parol 25mg Tablet
- Rs 110.00
Xodep 25mg Tablet CR
- Rs 118.80
Oxitine 25mg Tablet CR
- Rs 119.00
Paro 25mg Tablet CR
D D Pharmaceuticals
- Rs 121.00