Information about Pariwave 25mg Tablet
Uses / Indications: Pariwave 25mg Tablet is used in the treatment of depression, anxiety disorder, phobia, post traumatic stress disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Product composition:
- Paroxetine (25mg)
Interactions / Warnings: Pariwave 25mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Pariwave 25mg Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
- Expert advice:
- It can take 2-3 weeks for Pariwave to start working. Do not stop treatment suddenly as this may cause a stomach upset, flu-like withdrawal symptoms and sleep disturbance. Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Pariwave, as it may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness. If your doctor asks you to stop Pariwave, you should reduce the dose slowly over 4 weeks. The addiction/dependence potential of Pariwave is very less. You may develop anxiety during initiation of therapy.
- Side Effects:
- Nausea, Headache, Diarrhoea, Fatigue.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Pariwave 25mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- How it works:
- Pariwave 25mg Tablet is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressant. It works by increasing the levels of serotonin, a chemical messenger in the brain. This improves mood and physical symptoms in depression and relieves symptoms of panic and obsessive disorders.
- Faq for medicine:
- Is Pariwave available or sold over the counter? : No. Pariwave is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold over the counter|Is Pariwave safe? : Yes. Pariwave is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor|Is Pariwave a narcotic/controlled/addictive substance? : No. Pariwave is not a narcotic/controlled substance. However, it can cause addiction in some cases because of its effects on the brain|Is Pariwave the same as Xanax? : No. Pariwave is an anti-depressant while Xanax (alprazolam) is a sedative/anti-epileptic drug|Is Pariwave a MAOI/benzodiazepine/anti-depressant? : Pariwave is not a MAOI (mono-amino oxidase inhibitor) or a benzodiazepine. It is an anti-depressant|Does Pariwave cause headache : Yes. Pariwave may cause headache, weight loss, memory loss, hair loss or high blood pressure. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.
- Medicine interaction:
- Pariwave with Tizanidine|Pariwave with Terfenadine|Pariwave with Selegiline|Pariwave with Linezolid|Pariwave with Sibutramine|Pariwave with Rasagiline|Pariwave with Moclobemide|Pariwave with Reboxetine|Pariwave with Imipramine|Pariwave with Glibenclamide|Pariwave with Pentazocine|Pariwave with Phenytoin|Pariwave with Celiprolol|Pariwave with Bupropion|Pariwave with Glimepiride|Pariwave with Blonanserin|Pariwave with Oxazepam|Pariwave with Indinavir|Pariwave with Haloperidol|Pariwave with Iloperidone|Pariwave with Paliperidone|Pariwave with Ethylmorphine|Pariwave with Glipizide|Pariwave with Butorphanol|Pariwave with Gliclazide|Pariwave with Eletriptan|Pariwave with Amineptine|Pariwave with Penfluridol|Pariwave with Exenatide|Pariwave with Asenapine|Pariwave with Pimozide|Pariwave with Duloxetine|Pariwave with Fosphenytoin|Pariwave with Cyclandelate|Pariwave with Oxyphenonium|Pariwave with Fenoverine|Pariwave with Darunavir|Pariwave with Galantamine|Pariwave with Zuclopenthixol|Pariwave with Hyoscine butylbromide|Pariwave with Fentanyl|Pariwave with Camylofin|Pariwave with Carbamazepine
Parol 25mg Tablet
- Rs 110.00
Xodep 25mg Tablet CR
- Rs 118.80
Oxitine 25mg Tablet CR
- Rs 119.00
Paro 25mg Tablet CR
D D Pharmaceuticals
- Rs 121.00
Paropex 25mg Tablet CR
- Rs 124.00