Information about Apdrops DM Eye Drop
Uses / Indications: Apdrops DM Eye Drop is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
- Product composition:
- Moxifloxacin (0.5%w/v), Dexamethasone (0.1%w/v)
Interactions / Warnings: No interaction found
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Apdrops DM Eye Drop may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Eye irritation, Eye discomfort.
- How to use:
- This medicine is for external use only.Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the dropper close to the eye/ear without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid or ear. Wipe off extra liquid.
- How it works:
- Apdrops DM Eye Drop is a combination of three medicines: Moxifloxacin and Dexamethasone. Moxifloxacin is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by preventing them from reproducing and repairing themselves. This treats your infection. Dexamethasone is a steroid medicine. It blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that cause redness, swelling and itching.
Moxigram D Eye Drop
Micro Labs Ltd
- Rs 59.00
Moxigram DX Eye Drop
Micro Labs Ltd
- Rs 65.82
Onemox DM Eye Drop
- Rs 69.00