Information about Ordilan 10mg Tablet
Uses / Indications: Ordilan 10mg Tablet is used in the treatment of high blood pressure.
- Product composition:
- Cilnidipine (10mg)
Interactions / Warnings: Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
- Expert advice:
- It is very common to have dizziness, lightheadedness, swelling ankles/feet, flushing, or a headache as a side effect. To lower your risk of dizziness and lightheadedness, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position. Inform your doctor if your symptoms do not improve or if it worsens (for example, your blood pressure readings remain high or increase, chest pain continues or worsens). Inform your doctor immediately if any of these serious side effects occur: fast/irregular/pounding heartbeat, fainting. Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time each day. It is important to continue taking this medication even if you feel well. If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose.
- Side Effects:
- Fatigue, Ankle swelling, Sleepiness, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Headache, Nausea, Dizziness, Palpitations, Edema (swelling), Abdominal pain.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Ordilan 10mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- How it works:
- Ordilan 10mg Tablet is a calcium channel blocker. It works by relaxing blood vessels which makes the heart more efficient at pumping blood throughout the body.
- Faq for medicine:
- How does Ordilan work? : Ordilan blocks the calcium channels in the blood vessel and cause dilatation of blood vessels leading to decrease in blood pressure.|What if Ordilan is taken with nebivolol? : Both are blood pressure lowering medications and have additive effects in combination. Nebivolol also decreases the work of the heart and reduces heart rate.
- Medicine interaction:
- Ordilan with Chlorthalidone|Ordilan with Phenytoin|Ordilan with Lithium|Ordilan with Roxithromycin|Ordilan with Clarithromycin|Ordilan with Ritonavir|Ordilan with Clobetasol|Ordilan with S-Amlodipine|Ordilan with Rosuvastatin|Ordilan with Prednisolone|Ordilan with Hydrocortisone|Ordilan with Hydrochlorothiazide|Ordilan with Lercanidipine|Ordilan with Betamethasone|Ordilan with Fosphenytoin|Ordilan with Furosemide|Ordilan with Posaconazole|Ordilan with Benidipine|Ordilan with Ketoconazole|Ordilan with Itraconazole|Ordilan with Phenobarbitone|Ordilan with Indapamide|Ordilan with Azithromycin|Ordilan with Primidone|Ordilan with Indinavir|Ordilan with Pitavastatin|Ordilan with Rifampicin|Ordilan with Clotrimazole
Cilogard T 10mg/40mg Tabl
- Rs 49.00
N Lok 10mg Tablet
- Rs 54.75