Information about Jubira Plus Tablet
Uses / Indications: Jubira Plus Tablet is used for prevention of heart attack and stroke.
- Product composition:
- Rosuvastatin (10mg), Aspirin (75mg)
Interactions / Warnings: Taking Aspirin with alcohol increases the associated risk of stomach bleeding.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Jubira Plus Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Indigestion, Stomach pain, Diarrhoea, Constipation, Headache, Muscle pain, Increased bleeding tendency, Increased liver enzymes, Increased glucose level in blood.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Jubira Plus Tablet is to be taken with food.Taking it with food helps to avoid stomach upset.
- How it works:
- Jubira Plus Tablet is a combination of two medicines: Rosuvastatin and Aspirin which prevent heart attack and stroke. Rosuvastatin is a lipid-lowering medication that blocks an enzyme required in the body to make cholesterol. It lowers the
Rosur Asp Capsule
- Rs 46.70
Turbovas Asp Capsule
Micro Labs Ltd
- Rs 48.50
R2 ASP 10mg/75mg Tablet
- Rs 50.00
Zyrova ASP 75 Capsule
- Rs 52.20