Information about Xodep 25mg Tablet CR
Uses / Indications: Xodep 25mg Tablet CR is used in the treatment of depression, anxiety disorder, phobia, post traumatic stress disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Product composition:
- Paroxetine (25mg)
Interactions / Warnings: Xodep 25mg Tablet CR may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Xodep 25mg Tablet CR is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
- Expert advice:
- It can take 2-3 weeks for Xodep to start working. Do not stop treatment suddenly as this may cause a stomach upset, flu-like withdrawal symptoms and sleep disturbance. Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Xodep, as it may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness. If your doctor asks you to stop Xodep, you should reduce the dose slowly over 4 weeks. The addiction/dependence potential of Xodep is very less. You may develop anxiety during initiation of therapy.
- Side Effects:
- Nausea, Headache, Diarrhoea, Fatigue.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Xodep 25mg Tablet CR may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- How it works:
- Xodep 25mg Tablet CR is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressant. It works by increasing the levels of serotonin, a chemical messenger in the brain. This improves mood and physical symptoms in depression and relieves symptoms of panic and obsessive disorders.
- Faq for medicine:
- Is Xodep available or sold over the counter? : No. Xodep is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold over the counter|Is Xodep safe? : Yes. Xodep is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor|Is Xodep a narcotic/controlled/addictive substance? : No. Xodep is not a narcotic/controlled substance. However, it can cause addiction in some cases because of its effects on the brain|Is Xodep the same as Xanax? : No. Xodep is an anti-depressant while Xanax (alprazolam) is a sedative/anti-epileptic drug|Is Xodep a MAOI/benzodiazepine/anti-depressant? : Xodep is not a MAOI (mono-amino oxidase inhibitor) or a benzodiazepine. It is an anti-depressant|Does Xodep cause headache : Yes. Xodep may cause headache, weight loss, memory loss, hair loss or high blood pressure. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.
- Medicine interaction:
- Xodep with Tizanidine|Xodep with Terfenadine|Xodep with Linezolid|Xodep with Selegiline|Xodep with Reboxetine|Xodep with Rasagiline|Xodep with Sibutramine|Xodep with Moclobemide|Xodep with Celiprolol|Xodep with Glimepiride|Xodep with Camylofin|Xodep with Pentazocine|Xodep with Phenytoin|Xodep with Imipramine|Xodep with Bupropion|Xodep with Glibenclamide|Xodep with Blonanserin|Xodep with Glipizide|Xodep with Indinavir|Xodep with Haloperidol|Xodep with Hyoscine butylbromide|Xodep with Paliperidone|Xodep with Ethylmorphine|Xodep with Butorphanol|Xodep with Duloxetine|Xodep with Eletriptan|Xodep with Fentanyl|Xodep with Penfluridol|Xodep with Exenatide|Xodep with Fosphenytoin|Xodep with Oxazepam|Xodep with Cyclandelate|Xodep with Asenapine|Xodep with Oxyphenonium|Xodep with Fenoverine|Xodep with Darunavir|Xodep with Galantamine|Xodep with Zuclopenthixol|Xodep with Iloperidone|Xodep with Amineptine|Xodep with Pimozide|Xodep with Carbamazepine|Xodep with Gliclazide
Parol 25mg Tablet
- Rs 110.00
Oxitine 25mg Tablet CR
- Rs 119.00
Paro 25mg Tablet CR
D D Pharmaceuticals
- Rs 121.00
Paropex 25mg Tablet CR
- Rs 124.00