Information about XL Paro 25mg Tablet
Uses / Indications: XL Paro 25mg Tablet is used in the treatment of depression, anxiety disorder, phobia, post traumatic stress disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Product composition:
- Paroxetine (25mg)
Interactions / Warnings: XL Paro 25mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- XL Paro 25mg Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
- Expert advice:
- It can take 2-3 weeks for Xl paro to start working. Do not stop treatment suddenly as this may cause a stomach upset, flu-like withdrawal symptoms and sleep disturbance. Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Xl paro, as it may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness. If your doctor asks you to stop Xl paro, you should reduce the dose slowly over 4 weeks. The addiction/dependence potential of Xl paro is very less. You may develop anxiety during initiation of therapy.
- Side Effects:
- Nausea, Headache, Diarrhoea, Fatigue.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. XL Paro 25mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- How it works:
- XL Paro 25mg Tablet is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressant. It works by increasing the levels of serotonin, a chemical messenger in the brain. This improves mood and physical symptoms in depression and relieves symptoms of panic and obsessive disorders.
- Faq for medicine:
- Is Xl paro available or sold over the counter? : No. Xl paro is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold over the counter|Is Xl paro safe? : Yes. Xl paro is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor|Is Xl paro a narcotic/controlled/addictive substance? : No. Xl paro is not a narcotic/controlled substance. However, it can cause addiction in some cases because of its effects on the brain|Is Xl paro the same as Xanax? : No. Xl paro is an anti-depressant while Xanax (alprazolam) is a sedative/anti-epileptic drug|Is Xl paro a MAOI/benzodiazepine/anti-depressant? : Xl paro is not a MAOI (mono-amino oxidase inhibitor) or a benzodiazepine. It is an anti-depressant|Does Xl paro cause headache : Yes. Xl paro may cause headache, weight loss, memory loss, hair loss or high blood pressure. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.
- Medicine interaction:
- XL Paro with Selegiline|XL Paro with Moclobemide|XL Paro with Rasagiline|XL Paro with Sibutramine|XL Paro with Reboxetine|XL Paro with Linezolid|XL Paro with Terfenadine|XL Paro with Tizanidine|XL Paro with Eletriptan|XL Paro with Butorphanol|XL Paro with Fosphenytoin|XL Paro with Hyoscine butylbromide|XL Paro with Cyclandelate|XL Paro with Pimozide|XL Paro with Zuclopenthixol|XL Paro with Glimepiride|XL Paro with Celiprolol|XL Paro with Haloperidol|XL Paro with Glipizide|XL Paro with Iloperidone|XL Paro with Darunavir|XL Paro with Asenapine|XL Paro with Paliperidone|XL Paro with Bupropion|XL Paro with Exenatide|XL Paro with Duloxetine|XL Paro with Fenoverine|XL Paro with Fentanyl|XL Paro with Oxazepam|XL Paro with Glibenclamide|XL Paro with Imipramine|XL Paro with Indinavir|XL Paro with Pentazocine|XL Paro with Camylofin|XL Paro with Phenytoin|XL Paro with Blonanserin|XL Paro with Penfluridol|XL Paro with Oxyphenonium|XL Paro with Ethylmorphine|XL Paro with Carbamazepine|XL Paro with Amineptine|XL Paro with Gliclazide|XL Paro with Galantamine
Parol 25mg Tablet
- Rs 110.00
Xodep 25mg Tablet CR
- Rs 118.80
Oxitine 25mg Tablet CR
- Rs 119.00
Paro 25mg Tablet CR
D D Pharmaceuticals
- Rs 121.00
Paropex 25mg Tablet CR
- Rs 124.00