Information about Panon D 10 mg/40 mg Tablet
Uses / Indications: Panon D 10 mg/40 mg Tablet is used in the treatment of acidity and heartburn.
- Product composition:
- Domperidone (10mg), Pantoprazole (40mg)
Interactions / Warnings: Taking a large amount of alcohol can increase acidity and cause acid reflux in the food pipe causing heartburn. This would decrease the effect of this drug and can aggravate your underlying condition.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Panon D 10 mg/40 mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Diarrhoea, Stomach pain, Flatulence, Dryness in mouth, Dizziness, Headache.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Panon D 10 mg/40 mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.Take it preferably 30 minutes before food.
- How it works:
- Panon D 10 mg/40 mg Tablet is a combination of two medicines: Domperidone and Pantoprazole which relieve symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). Domperidone is a prokinetic which works on the region in the brain that controls vomiting. It also acts on the upper digestive tract and helps food move more easily through the stomach. Pantoprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI). It works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps relieve acid-related indigestion and heartburn.
Pantagut DM Tablet
- Rs 10.00
Peocid-D 10mg/40mg Tablet
- Rs 17.50
Pankop DSR Capsule
- Rs 25.97
Pantoz D Tablet
- Rs 37.37