Information about Telkonol-AH Tablet
Uses / Indications: Telkonol-AH Tablet is used in the treatment of high blood pressure.
- Product composition:
- Telmisartan (40mg), Amlodipine (5mg), Hydrochlorothiazide (12.5mg)
Interactions / Warnings: Taking Hydrochlorothiazide with alcohol may have additive effects in lowering blood pressure. You may experience headache, dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, and/or changes in pulse or heart rate.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Telkonol-AH Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Nausea, Altered taste, Stomach upset, Headache, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Dizziness, Increased blood uric acid, Numbness of extremity, Flushing of skin, Increased blood lipid level, Decreased sodium level in blood, Decreased magnesium level in blood, Decreased blood pressure.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Telkonol-AH Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- How it works:
- Telkonol-AH Tablet is a combination of three medicines: Telmisartan, Amlodipine and Hydrochlorothiazide. Telmisartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB) and Amlodipine is a calcium channel blocker (CCB). They work by widening and relaxing the blood vessels, thereby lowering blood pressure. Hydrochlorothiazide is a diuretic which removes extra water and certain electrolytes from the body through urine. Over time it also works by relaxing blood vessels and improving blood flow.
- Rs 55.00
Amodep Tmh Tablet
- Rs 60.00