Information about Cilatop 10mg Tablet
Uses / Indications: Cilatop 10mg Tablet is used in the treatment of high blood pressure.
- Product composition:
- Cilnidipine (10mg)
Interactions / Warnings: Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
- Expert advice:
- It is very common to have dizziness, lightheadedness, swelling ankles/feet, flushing, or a headache as a side effect. To lower your risk of dizziness and lightheadedness, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position. Inform your doctor if your symptoms do not improve or if it worsens (for example, your blood pressure readings remain high or increase, chest pain continues or worsens). Inform your doctor immediately if any of these serious side effects occur: fast/irregular/pounding heartbeat, fainting. Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time each day. It is important to continue taking this medication even if you feel well. If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose.
- Side Effects:
- Fatigue, Ankle swelling, Sleepiness, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Headache, Nausea, Dizziness, Palpitations, Edema (swelling), Abdominal pain.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Cilatop 10mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- How it works:
- Cilatop 10mg Tablet is a calcium channel blocker. It works by relaxing blood vessels which makes the heart more efficient at pumping blood throughout the body.
- Faq for medicine:
- How does Cilatop work? : Cilatop blocks the calcium channels in the blood vessel and cause dilatation of blood vessels leading to decrease in blood pressure.|What if Cilatop is taken with nebivolol? : Both are blood pressure lowering medications and have additive effects in combination. Nebivolol also decreases the work of the heart and reduces heart rate.
- Medicine interaction:
- Cilatop with Lercanidipine|Cilatop with Lithium|Cilatop with Rifampicin|Cilatop with Clobetasol|Cilatop with Clarithromycin|Cilatop with Hydrochlorothiazide|Cilatop with Posaconazole|Cilatop with Furosemide|Cilatop with Chlorthalidone|Cilatop with Ritonavir|Cilatop with Pitavastatin|Cilatop with Roxithromycin|Cilatop with Primidone|Cilatop with Fosphenytoin|Cilatop with Hydrocortisone|Cilatop with Indinavir|Cilatop with Rosuvastatin|Cilatop with Itraconazole|Cilatop with Azithromycin|Cilatop with Phenytoin|Cilatop with Betamethasone|Cilatop with Ketoconazole|Cilatop with S-Amlodipine|Cilatop with Indapamide|Cilatop with Clotrimazole|Cilatop with Benidipine|Cilatop with Prednisolone|Cilatop with Phenobarbitone
Cilogard T 10mg/40mg Tabl
- Rs 49.00
N Lok 10mg Tablet
- Rs 54.75