Information about Rvsat FB Tablet
Uses / Indications: Rvsat FB Tablet is used in the treatment of high cholesterol and high triglycerides.
- Product composition:
- Fenofibrate (160mg), Rosuvastatin (10mg)
Interactions / Warnings: Taking alcohol with Rosuvastatin increases the chances of liver dysfunction.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Rvsat FB Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Nausea, Flatulence, Stomach pain, Constipation, Headache, Muscle pain, Increased glucose level in blood, Increased liver enzymes.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Rvsat FB Tablet is to be taken with food.
- How it works:
- Rvsat FB Tablet is a combination of two lipid-lowering medicines: Fenofibrate and rosuvastatin. Fenofibrate works by lowering the levels of triglycerides in your blood, while atorvastatin prevents your body from making
Ldnil-F 10 Tablet
- Rs 76.50